Dead Lawyers Don't Lie: A Jake Wolfe Novel

Dead Lawyers Don't Lie: A Jake Wolfe Novel - Mark Nolan Jake Wolfe is an ex-marine with a few secrets in his past that he would like to keep there. Yeah Jake has a few secrets that he would like to keep from everyone as well as himself if that is even possible. Now Jake is living the life of a photo journalist. Dead Lawyers Don’t Lie opens with Jake photographing the murder scene of a lawyer. While Jake is taking his photos he looks through the lens of his camera and what does he see but the killer himself staring back at him. Now this killer that is known as “The Artist” has more than a few lawyers on his hit list; now a photo journalist has just made it on to that list as well.

Jake may be a big, strong, and tough ex-marine but underneath this entire tough guy exterior is a big, strong and soft heart; who will do whatever it takes to save the people he loves and cares about. And the love he shows for his dog Cody just makes my heart swell. With Cody’s help Jake is trying to find out who this killer is and stop him. While Jake and a few other people are chasing after this killer; the killer is chasing after Jake but with Cody on his side there is no way Jake can lose. With two ex-marines on his tail there is no way The Artist can win. Oh did I mention Jake’s other marine buddy, Terrell who just happens to work for the police department is also on his side?

Dead Lawyers Don’t Lie took me on a very thrilling ride it was fast and furious. It is filled with so much action, suspense, love and laughter that will take you in from the first word written and will not let go until the last word. It kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was around the next corner. The suspense just builds up and up until you think you are going to burst and then bam it slams you right in the face and you are like didn’t see that one coming.

The whole time I was reading it I felt as if I was watching a movie and I thought to myself this is going to be a movie one day and I can’t wait to see it. I also can’t wait to read more about Jake, Cody, Terrell and so many other characters as well. What adventures will Jake, Cody and Terrell take us on next?